The National Investment Company Service Association
(NICSA) has named five new members to its board of directors. Those members are:
- Virginia Meany, president and ceo of J. P. Morgan Investor Services;
- Robert Mulhall, a partner and the leader of Ernst & Young's New England Banking and Asset Management group;
- William Perkins, a partner and the leader of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Investment Management Audit Practice in the Northeast;
- Peggy Schooley, president and ceo of Pioneer Investment Management Shareholder Services;
- and Robert L. Tritt, group vice president at DST Systems.
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now