MutualFundWire.com: On the NICSA Board
The insiders' edge for 40 Act industry executives!
an InvestmentWires' Publication
Wednesday, June 26, 2002|
On the NICSA Board
The National Investment Company Service Association (NICSA) has named five new members to its board of directors. Those members are:
- Virginia Meany, president and ceo of J. P. Morgan Investor Services;
- Robert Mulhall, a partner and the leader of Ernst & Young's New England Banking and Asset Management group;
- William Perkins, a partner and the leader of PricewaterhouseCoopers' Investment Management Audit Practice in the Northeast;
- Peggy Schooley, president and ceo of Pioneer Investment Management Shareholder Services;
- and Robert L. Tritt, group vice president at DST Systems.
Printed from: MFWire.com/story.asp?s=2951
Copyright 2002, InvestmentWires, Inc.
All Rights Reserved