has tapped iPhrase Technologies
for its One Step
product to be utilized for tdwaterhouse.com
, a spokesperson with iPhrase told the MutualFundWire.com. The upgrade is intended to provide better service for its customers and clients.
TD Waterhouse previously deployed a solution based on Ask Jeeves
. The new system is intended to do the following:
- provide accuracy - the firms' contend that One Step understands underlying concepts, in both the queries and the content, which produces a response for a wide range of user expression, and automatically corrects for misspellings, word order, synonyms and abbreviations.
- improve usability - the system has been designed to determine the best result presentation based on the user's query by taking the user directly to an existing page or returning relevant resources.
- provide secure access - TD Waterhouse will be able to customize search results based on the user's login status.
- offer in-depth analytics - the analytics are designed to turns customers' questions into market feedback.
- and create a flexible environment - TD Waterhouse will be able to change the site as it feels it needs to.
"Companies across all industries are finding that amassing content on a web site does not by itself ensure that online goals will be met," argued Joseph Krivickas
, president and ceo at iPhrase. "Making it truly easy for customers to find what they are looking for is the surest way to generate sales growth, reduce costs, improve customer loyalty and produce overall productivity benefits."
"Our system helps ther user navigate to content that is specific to their needs, not just what appears in the public website. Our solution is extremely comprehensive and covers a lot of ground beyond a limited FAQ. The engines also can support more varied expressions than before. For instance, with 401(k) plans, the parenthesis are often not accepted by search engines. Ours can support that," Tony Frazier
, vice president of business development at iPhrase, told the MutualFundWire.com.
iPhrase has also provided solutions for Schwab
and Yahoo Finance
, Frazier revealed.
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now