Quantcast
The MFWire
Manage Email Alerts | Sponsorships | About MFWire | Who We Are

Subscribe to MFWire.com's News Alerts [click]

Rating:Putnam Acquires a Majority Stake in PanAgora Not Rated 0.0 Email Routing List Email & Route  Print Print
Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Putnam Acquires a Majority Stake in PanAgora

by: Theresa Sim

Putnam Investments and Nippon Life Insurance Company (NLI) announced the completion of a change in ownership of PanAgora Asset Management on Wednesday.

Putnam increased its stake in PanAgora from 50 percent to 80 percent. NLI will continue to hold the remaining 20 percent of the company. Officials stated that a subsidiary of NLI will continue to provide PanAgora products in Japan.

"The new structure gives our clients expanded access to a superior quantitative investment capability, an enhanced level of client service and a strong infrastructure for operations and distribution," said Eric Sorensen, president and chief executive officer of PanAgora.

PanAgora managed $13.4 billion in institutional assets at the end of June. 

Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now
CLICK HERE

0.0
 Do You Recommend This Story?



GO TO: MFWire
Return to Top
 News Archives
2020: Q1
2019: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2018: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2017: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2016: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2015: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2014: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2013: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2012: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2011: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2010: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2009: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2008: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2007: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2006: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2005: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2004: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2003: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2002: Q4Q3Q2Q1
 Subscribe via RSS:
Raw XML
Add to My Yahoo!
follow us in feedly




©All rights reserved to InvestmentWires, Inc. 1997-2020
14 Wall Street | 20th Floor | New York, NY 10005 | P: 212-331-8968 | F: 212-331-8998
Privacy Policy :: Terms of Use