The MFWire
Manage Email Alerts | Sponsorships | About MFWire | Who We Are

Subscribe to MFWire.com's News Alerts [click]

Rating:JPMorgan Serves Up a 'Spicy Cocktail' Not Rated 0.0 Email Routing List Email & Route  Print Print
Monday, April 25, 2011

JPMorgan Serves Up a 'Spicy Cocktail'

News summary by MFWire's editors

In Friday's Wall Street Journal Fund Track column, Katy Burne features a newly launched J.P. Morgan [see profile] mutual fund, Tax-Aware Income Opportunities Fund. Launched last month, the fund "promises a spicy cocktail for muni-bond investors," Burne writes, noting that the fund invests 80 percent of its assets in tax-exempt muni bonds and the remaining 20 percent in taxable bonds, credit derivatives and other hedges.

William Eigen, co-PM of the fund, tells Burne that the portfolio mix had not been tried earlier because muni bond yields had been steadily moving south for several years.  

Edited by: Hung Tran

Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now

 Do You Recommend This Story?

Return to Top
 News Archives
2019: Q3Q2Q1
2018: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2017: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2016: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2015: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2014: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2013: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2012: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2011: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2010: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2009: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2008: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2007: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2006: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2005: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2004: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2003: Q4Q3Q2Q1
2002: Q4Q3Q2Q1
 Subscribe via RSS:
Add to My Yahoo!
follow us in feedly

©All rights reserved to InvestmentWires, Inc. 1997-2019
14 Wall Street | 20th Floor | New York, NY 10005 | P: 212-331-8968 | F: 212-331-8998
Privacy Policy :: Terms of Use