, a magazine serving the brokerage community, will feature a profile of "The Ten Who Matter to the Brokerage Industry," which includes the executives, media and government officials with a strong influence over the industry. The magazine notes that this is the first time it has created such a list.
The list of those players are:
- Charles Schwab - The Visionary - co-ceo and chairman of The Charles Schwab Corp.
- Peter Cieszko, Jr. -- The Innovator -- Managing Director of Citigroup Asset Management.
- William Nutt - The Manager - chairman and ceo of Affiliated ManagersGroup.
- E. Stanley O'Neil - The Heir - president and coo of Merrill Lynch.
- Don Phillips - The Starmaker - Managing Director Morningstar.
- Bruno Cohen - The Producer - executive vice president for CNBC Business News.
- Abigail Johnson - The Scion - president of Fidelity Management & Research.
- Elliot Spitzer - The Enforcer - New York State Attorney General.
- Harvey Pitt - The Judge - SEC Chairman.
- Sanford Weill - The Legend - chairman and ceo of Citigroup.
The magazine is published by Primedia.
The August issue of Primedia's Registered Rep. magazine is currently available and additional information about the "The Ten Who Matter to the Brokerage Industry" can be found at the following website
Stay ahead of the news ... Sign up for our email alerts now